i'm back!hahaha.
the reason i haven't been blogging these past months is, well to not lie to my stalkers, i've just been lazy.haha
but i've been writing in other places lately(in my laptop actually). so i think it's time for me to share a piece of it with the world.
so here goes nothing.
Everyday i would have to drive myself to college and it took me nearly 40 minutes. Everyone says it is a waste of time, but I think that driving back and forth gives me time to talk to myself. Most people might say that I am weird, but seriously I can hear myself think for those 40 minutes and I like it. For the rest of the day I usually have to listen to my friends talking, my mom telling me stuff, my sister mumbling about something, so it feels good to listen to myself talk for a few minutes. I am not good in making conversation,and by not good I mean really bad! I can’t even make eye contact with the person I am talking to. I am lucky that I even have friends by my side right now. But I am trying my best to change. I am tired of hiding under my hair. This year (2009) I learned about life a lot I guess. And I think I have changed a bit too. I talked to the operator last night and it wasn’t so hard. Usually I would immediately pass the phone to my mom as soon as I hear a human’s voice on the other line. How weird am i?? maybe I am getting crazy to be writing all this in my laptop. But who cares? I am far better in writing than I do in talking. My mum always tells me stories about how I was so talkative and friendly when I was a child. I sure hope that quality is still buried deep down within me. My resolution for this year is to do more talking and reduce the writing. I am still trying to accomplish that. I like writing! Not to say that I am good at it or anything but I just love it. Writing is like my personal own therapy session with myself. I’m getting crazy aren’t I ? I am currently studying accountancy. But I am not quite sure that is what I want to be in the future. An accountant? It bores me even by just typing it. A few years ago my ambition was to be a writer. I wanted to write stories that can change lives. I wanted to write about people, places, love, friendship or just anything I could think of. Now I am just not sure. I still love to write and I still want to be a writer but I don’t know how to. And I am not sure if these words I combine to form sentences are good enough for people to read it. Right now I am just typing what ever that crosses my mind. Bunch of craps I guess. I use to have a blog but then I get bored of it. I don’t know why!
so that's it.
~au revoir~
2 comments:
according to ur post nie,tebukti ko write more than talk la..haha
just stick with the writing. hehe.
Post a Comment