Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Here is why I love sleeping.

I love it because every time I sleep I dream about something new. In my dream I sometimes do the things I can’t do when I am awake. In my dreams, I be friends with the people I can never be friends with in real live. In my dreams I speak the words in my head. I don’t write them, I just say them. That is something I don’t do at all. In my dreams, I find love, happiness, and so much more. In my dreams, I can fly. In my dreams I am brave! In my dreams I don’t hesitate. In my dreams, I go back to my past and correct every single wrong that I did. In my dreams, I didn’t let my parents did what they did. In my dreams, I said goodbye to everybody that I left. In my dreams I'm back home, having fun like I used to. In my dreams, I have no regrets.

But the sad thing is, in my dreams, I have no dreams because everything was a dream!

1 comment:

Fathini said...

but if we dream something that we dont want to remember,it hurt oke!haha..