Monday, May 24, 2010

A week well spent.

Actually its a week and a half.
I have to warn you that this post is going to be freakin long.
Tapi jangan la x baca. Baca tau!

I have been a bit busy lately. Cehh busy konon! Baru habis final ni last friday.
So i didn't really have time to blog about the week i spent with a cousin and a friend.
I must say that we had lots of fun! And if i want to tell everything in detail, I'm sure that you'll be bored and won't want to read my blog ever again. So I'm gonna upload pictures! Yeay!!Tengok tau tengok.

this is us getting excited for no reason!


this is us trying hard to be ironman!


this is all the sushi we ate! banyak kan? 80pound tau. nak jugak bgtau harga. Sebab banyak gila kot kitorg makan!!


this is them trying to cook. Sebab dah makan mahal sgt semalm so save sikit la the next day.


this is the infamous ayam bulu. geli x? nak save kan. kena makan la ayam bulu pun!


this is ayam bulu without the bulu. Not bad kan? boleh la tu.


this is the cake me and asyreen bake!Jangan main2 kitorg pandai masak tau. :)


this is us on 1 of the rides kat south end sea. WooooHoooo


this is me(muka tahan takut) and asyreen yg apparently have no fear what so ever!!haha


this is us ditiup angin kencang


this is us spending quality time dekat park. gila sweet kan kitorang?


this is Mr.Swan owner of the park! Cehh xde lahh saje je nak upload pic dia ni.


this is our cute hands holding our ice cream!haha cute kan? yg tengah paling cute kot.


this is us at the theater. We watch phantom of the opera and it was gooooood! Best gila.


And last but not least this is us in the lift before asyreen balik.


Gambar ada banyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak lagi,but then penat la tunggu benda ni upload. Ok la ni kan?
Xla panjang sangat pun. So this was my week well spent. I had a great time thanks to Mr.Khan and Ms.G hahaha
Can't wait for the next road trip!

1 comment:

Fathini said...

hahaha..xbole bla..
lepas blanje 80 pound,baru nak masak sendiri..haha