Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sparkle babyyy!! :)

Sooo my mum is officially dealing with mid life crisis rite now. She is addicted with facebook. Every chance she get, she'll steal my phone and try logging in to facebook. Fuhhh. But this post isn't about my mum's mid life crisis.

It's about what I did and what I'm up to.
This semester I have class like everyday. So I'm kinda busy a bit with all the course work and everything.
No matter what, I still have time for my vampires. Last 2days I went to the Eclipse premiere. I maybe the lamesst 20 year old ever to be obsessing about Eclipse. But who cares rite? Vampires are sooo arghhhh!haha

Edward, Jacob,and Bella wasn't there but Emmet, Riley and Paul the werewolf guy sure was hot enough. Here are some pictures of the premiere.


Paul the werewolf guy


That's rosalie. One of the Cullens. I'm not really good at taking pictures, that's why the photo is a bit crappy.



that's one of the werewolves doing their thing


That is actually joe jonas, can you spot him?


And this is kellan lutz(emmet) from the back. Told u I'm not really good at taking pictures.

I have more photos and videos but I think it's just too much.
I just watched Eclipse earlier today. It was really good. U should go watch it now. Book a ticket, or crash the cinema if u have to. It's a must watch movie. Seriously! Go now.
Robert Pattinson should really at least give me a kiss for promoting this movie so much. But seriously people. GO SEE ECLIPSE NOW!

3 comments:

elsa atira said...

OMG BESTNYAAA!!! IM VERY JEALOUS :D

/elsa

Khirwan Nadheera. said...

jealous!!!!

ainur said...

raihan!!! gmbr emmett kau amek blakang je? damn! haha