Monday, August 23, 2010

PussyCat dolls and the GANG.

I consider myself to have many friends throughout 20 years of my life. For a not very warm and friendly person like me, I think I have many friends. And each and everyone of them is different.

So this morning I received shocking news from one of my friend about my other friend.
It was so funny I could die! Hahaha. It wasn't actually funny, because this particular person told stuff like, secrets and lies about others. But let's face it. That's normal.

People do that sometimes. I did. You did. We all did it. All of us must have told somebody something that we shouldn't. Right?

Sometimes it slipped out, or sometimes people just have big mouth. But that's fine. Stuff like that happens all the time.

So dear friend if you're reading this,
just take care okay.
I know that everyone will forgive you.
So no worries. :)

1 comment:

UNintended said...

ah kauuu big mouth ekhhh AHHAAHAHAHAH