I'm now skyping with 3 of my old friend. Sorang kat Malaysia, sorang kat Ireland and another in Spain.
We talked for like more than 5 hours. Different time and different country. That's like totally cool kan? We can see each other's face and everything, except for Anis yang apparently have difficulties dengan internet Tanjung Malim. Kan Anis kan??
But at least we can still hear each other and talk about absolute crap for hours and hours.
Lama gila tak jumpa. Dulu kat Malaysia tak pernah pulak nak borak borak on the phone kan?
Now that we're like thousand miles apart baru nak tehegeh hegeh download skype 5.0 lah apa lah haha.
So yeah. I found out that I'm not the only stalker in the world and we talked about other stuff too. I would really like to share what we talked about but they'll probably kill me if I do.
Well I guess, it was nice seeing you guys. Nanti buat lagi eh? Ajak ramai ramai sikit :)
No comments:
Post a Comment