Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sad dad.

My dad. I've never blog about my dad.
Well today I'm going to.

My dad, I consider myself to have an awkward relationship with him.
I spent half of my life living far from my dad. But he's always there.
He's always there for me.
When I was in boarding school, my dad will always come and visit me every time when I called.

He'd bring me to wherever.
And he'd give me whatever.

My dad, he is always trying to be strong. Even when he's really sick. He'd act strong.
My dad, he is like my own personal Santa Claus. He is always giving.
My dad, he's easily touched. With the smallest little thing.
My dad, I've seen him cry, a bunch of times. But never this way.
My dad, he lost his little brother today.

2 comments:

-Feettra- said...

:(

elsa atira said...

Sorry to hear about ur uncle :( Be strong for ur dad...Inallilah, al-fatihah, and u have an awesome dad right there :)