But then again maybe taklah boring sangat kot kan?
So today I would like to tell you what is the most interesting thing that's happened to me in the past 24 hours.
Firsly sekarang pukul 11.13am waktu London. 24 hours ago would be 11.13am semalam la kan? Hmm where was I at 11.13am semalam ah?? Ohh in my maths class kot. Yesterday was the day of my test. The test carried 30% of my overall....... overall....... overall apa ah? Overall markah la mcm for this semester. The other 70% would be my final exam.
The test was okay laaaaa. I think!
So after finishing the test, I decided to go home. I waited for the lift as the pemalas that I am. 1 tingkat je pun, tapi nak jugak tunggu lift!
There are 3 lifts for this particular building. Each lift is a bit small. There were 5 or 6(including me) people as I can recall waiting for these 3 small lifts. 2 of them adalah org hitam besar yang sedang borak kuat gila. They were big. Ala ala size Shaquille O'neal. Taktau sapa shaquille o'neal?
Okay ni dia

Haa maybe taklah besar ni sangat. Tapi besar la jugak! Okay back to the story. Ada 1 lift ni bukak. And it was semi full so muat la lagi 2/3 org. I was like half kaki nak masuk lift ni. Then tiba tiba tiba tiba tiba tiba Shaquille O'neal datang and tolak saya sikit and masuk lift tu. Because he was so fucking big. Semua org lain kena tunggu next lift temasuklah kawan dia yg lagi sorg tu and myself.
Best tak!! Pasal dia aku kena turun tangga!! Dia lagi besar dia la patut turun tangga!! Plus dia lelaki!! Hellllloo tak penah dengar org cakap "ladies first" ke!!!Bodoh!!
Okay maybe dia tak bodoh. Maybe dia ada emergency and dia nak turun cepat. Or maybe dia takleh turun tangga nanti kaki dia tecabut. Okay whatever!
So that is the most interesting thing that happened to me yesterday.
Today pulak. Due to Mac & Cheese unavoidable reason, I was late for class. Yep yg pagi tadi punya pukul 9. I rush into the train and bumped into an asian dude. He was wearing a red sweater. So I think I'll call him red sweater guy la aih.
So red sweater guy got off at the same stop as me. Okay coincidence.
We took the same bus and and and he got a seat but he didn't sit down. So I took a sit and dia pegang the pole. So technically he gave me his sit la kan? Or maybe dia nak bagi org tua or something aku yg perasan lebih.
Then I got off at the uni and went to class. Taktaulah red sweater guy berhenti mana.
After habis class that is like a few mins ago, I decided to use the computer sebab break kejap je pun. And guess who I saw when I entered the IT room. Red sweater guy!
Yep he is 3 rows in front of me while I'm typing this. Serious shit sumpah tak tipu.
Okay if I meet him again later today. Memang sah la dia ni jodoh aku! HAHA
3 comments:
been waiting for ur new post..great story haha ;)
hahaha daym funny siod this post! 100 stars! lol
weyh asal kau lawak sgt! hahahahha
love
tayolor :) hahahha
Post a Comment