Friday, August 20, 2010

Maybe I'm wrong.

Okay so here's the thing. I found out that my friend got dumped by her boyfriend the other day. I don't know if he actually dumped her, or he cheated because I don't know the whole story but the main point is he left. They're not together anymore.

How fucked up is that? She is now very very very sad. She is like super sad. Super duper sad.

Actually most people are like that. When they got dumped or sometimes in some cases when they dumped their boyfriends or girlfriends they automatically go to sorrow mood. They'll have like depressed status in their facebook walls. Some even delete their facebook account.

I get it if you just got dump. It must be hard to lose the one you love. But what I don't get is when you leave someone. YOU made that choice. Why in hell would you go grieve about that? In the first place, why the hell did you go leave your partner or whatever you call it.

If you caught him/her cheating or something than you leave. That's find. You can be sad about that. But if he/she didn't do anything whatsoever to hurt you. And suddenly for some briliantly idiotic reason you decided to leave.Then you shouldn't be sad. That's your friggin choice isn't it?

But then,
When I think about it,
What do I know right?

1 comment:

Shopaholic said...

maybe its that feeling that u lost someone u once had feeling? or maybe that guilt u cannot get rid of?
but then again, maybe u're right?