Thursday, October 14, 2010

The things I share.

I'd share almost everything with the people who are closest to me.
No matter family or friends.
I think I've shared almost everything. Not everything, but almost.
By everything I mean things.
Things like clothes, food, shoes, pillow, drinks, books, or maybe even money.
Yeah I'm sure I've shared some things with you right?Right? Takkan takde kot? Ada kan?

Okay so my point is, I've shared things with others.
But there are few other stuff that I don't really share with the people who are closest to me.
I don't share what I feel. And most of the time, I don't even share what I think.
I answer "I don't know" or "Tak tau la" to most questions that are related to feelings or anything like that.
I do know the answer. Of course I do. I'm not emotionally retarded!!

I just,
I just chose not to share it with others.
That's totally acceptable right? Right?
Ahhhh I don't know. Nobody even gives a damn anyway!

No comments: