Monday, October 4, 2010

I beg your pardon?

Assalamualaikum. :)
Haaa today was my first day of class. I know. Who cares right? First class ke second class ke?
But I was pretty excited! It was a good class. I liked it.
But the lecturer, he's a bit weird. He is like really good and everything, BUT
he has this weird tone in his voice.
Bila dia cakap, makin lama, makin slow! I don't get it. Why the fuck would you do that? Nak suruh aku concentrate betul betul?

He'll be saying something like this, starting with a deep kuat voice " I will be teaching you financial accounting, and we will go through bla bla" . I can't fucking hear what you're saying!

He is good. Sumpah good! Very well organised and all, just that part. That voice tone part, that is a bit of an issue.

I should not do this. Tak baik kutuk cikgu! But I can't help it.
I was like shouting in my brain just now "Mr.cikgu please la speak a bit kuat! Can or not?"

But then takpelah. Anything also can. I'll learn lip reading if I have to. Cewahhh!

1 comment:

UNintended said...

haha alah kau kak bah cakap kuat pon kau xnak dgr annnn