I soooo do not have anything to do right now!
Like seriously nothing. Baby pegi sekolah. Tini ada class.
I called my uni and they said i need to come in on wednesday.
So here i am. Talking to myself in front of the laptop.
So tak de life of me!
I want to go watch this Julia Roberts movie. But i'm just so malas right now.
Damn, shoot me now!
Tini and baby wants to go watch this scary shit psyhco movie, The Last Exorcism.
NO! Hell no.
I'm gonna get nightmares man. I hate scary movies. I don't why!
I won't scream or anything in the cinema but it's just a shitty feeling you know. Watching scary movies, it's just not my thing. But i'm not against it or whatever.
I watch movies like that a bunch of times because my sister, she loves scary shit! But she's like the most penakut person on earth. I don't get that.
I am also not a big fan of slasher movies. You know, like Saw, Final Destination and stuff. No shit, that's not for me! I am still scared to death to ride a rollercoaster because i watched Final Destination 3. Yep I'm a weirdo!
People look at me and they may think that "whoa this girl don't smile a lot, she must dig slasher movies because she looks evil"
But seriously, I am so a romcom or chick flick kinda a girl!
I don't like to see people bleed and die tragically with their eye balls hanging out.
I like to see people fall in love, fight, kiss and make up in the end. As boring as that may seem, i still love it.
Okay now i'm starting to feel hungry. So I better rap this up! I'm gonna go cook myself something yummy.
Until next time. Ciaooooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment