Sunday, September 26, 2010

Treat for the Eye

Hola people!
I was just thinking. I think I need to get myself a tumblr. You know? This blogspot thing is like so overrated!haha
But then I don't know. I don't like to try new things. I'm so buta IT. I suck at all this cyber things.

Okay enough about that.

Did you know that the weather in London is now like friggin cold. It's not even winter yet. But the wind and all is just crazy! It can literally freeze your bone. Or am I exaggerating a little here? But seriously, it's cold.

So I will start going to class again this week. Damn that sucks! I was really enjoying this 'sleep and eat all you can routine'. It's really therapeutic. Haha
But on the other hand. It's kinda good you know, going to class. It's like, yeahh something to do. But then, come to think of it, assignments, classes, waking up early?? Shit! That is a major bummer.

The only thing that I can pray for right now. To make going to class more intriguing, is a handsome sexy goddess classmate. Now that is nice isn't it? I don't think that's too much to ask right? :)

No comments: