Do you like listening to Kelly Clarkson?
Well I do. I find all her songs very energizing.
She sings everything like she is so damn strong.
Most of her songs or maybe all of it, describes a tough chick!
Well I do. I find all her songs very energizing.
She sings everything like she is so damn strong.
Most of her songs or maybe all of it, describes a tough chick!
That's cool, I think.
I am not strong or anything, but I sure in hell do wish I was as tough as all her songs.
So if you're a girl, and you're feeling down.
When everything around you just sucks.
Search for a Kelly Clarkson song that you can relate to at the moment.
And I think it will turn your day around.
But I don't know. That worked for me.
Maybe it will work for you too.
I am not strong or anything, but I sure in hell do wish I was as tough as all her songs.
So if you're a girl, and you're feeling down.
When everything around you just sucks.
Search for a Kelly Clarkson song that you can relate to at the moment.
And I think it will turn your day around.
But I don't know. That worked for me.
Maybe it will work for you too.
:)
1 comment:
wooo indenial ah kauu.haha
Post a Comment