Some people swear like all the time. You know swearing? Like cursing like saying "fuck" or "babi" like that.
Some people would never say such word. Because they have good preserved mouth maybe.
I think i say babi a lot in life. So babi is not really the word i use to curse someone when I'm angry. I say babi to most of my closest friends. Sorry!haha so that is not the worst word in my vocabulary.
Recently, I've developed anger. It's like this huge fucking bomb of anger just exploded in my heart. How dramatic is that?
So as a result to that anger thing, I have now become a big fat swearer(if that's even a word). Bottom line is, I keep cursing shit in my mind! I can't help myself. It slipped out.
I have never used the word fuck more in my whole life. Now, everytime i hold my phone, everytime i'm online, when i'm alone, when i see love stories or sometimes when i'm doing totally nothing i would just start getting angry at everything and start blabbering words like "fuck or motherfucker" or what ever.
What the hell is wrong with me?
I am totally losing it i think! Totally.
1 comment:
me too!
so i guess its normal la!
Post a Comment