Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kuala lumpur

It's weird. I kept thinking and I've come to a conclusion that there are 5 things that I love about London and there is only one thing that I love about KL. How is that?? I've been there my whole life, and I've just been here for like what? A few months.

So here are the 5 things that I love about london:
1 . The School
2 . The city
3 . The people
4 . The environment
5 . The house


And here is the only thing that I love about KL:
1 . Everything

Well I guess ONE is all you need right?

2 comments:

elsa atira said...

Just nak bagitahu u dat ur blog is one of my fav blog ever! I've always look forward to read ur latest update :)

Raihan RR said...

Hahh? Serious ke? Gila teharu tau. Thanks elsa!! :)))