Saturday, December 4, 2010

Not that I don't, I just won't say it.

Okay here's the thing. I have a problem.
My closest friends may know this. My family members are aware with this. And I am very certain of this.
The problem is, I have a problem saying i love you or i miss you. That is totally weird right?
Even when my mum calls and says "I miss u kakak". Then I'll reply like "Okay!".
Why? Why did I do that? I do miss my mum, i do miss my friends, why can't I just say "i miss you too." What's so hard about that?

I can't say it to anyone. I don't know why.

So if you don't know me very well, or you're like a new friend or something, and if you say i miss you or anything like that, then maybe you'll probably hear me go "okay". In my language and dictionary "okay" means "i miss you too/ i love you too".

Haa tu je lah nak cakap. Okay bye!

2 comments:

UNintended said...

weh kalau kau xley nak cakapkan,aku bley tlg sampaikan wehh AHHAHAHAAHAH:P

Raihan RR said...

Hahahhaha kau niiiiiiiiiiiii.
Sibuk laaa. Sana sana main jauh jauh!