Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Twenty One.

4th January 2011.
163 days more to go.

So it's a new year!! Yeayyyyyyy!!
Lambat excited sikit kan? Dah day 4 of 2011 baru nak excited. But whatever! I can be excited whenever i want haha.

Okay first of all this year, I don't have any resolution or wishes! It didn't work out so well for the past years, so i refuse to make new ones this year.
Resolution are just a total BS, as I never achieve it. So to hell with it.

Moving on, my finals are like in 2 weeks time. And as many may know, I am a pemalas. So i have not yet study. Not even a bit,not even a little, not even a thing. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe :)

Next is recap. Last year I wrote 10 wishes for 2010. Let's see if all my wishes was granted.
1. i wish that this will be a good year for me.
Good at first, still good until up until august, not so good after that, got better towards the end.

2. i wish that i've made the right decision.
Ohh yahh! I sure did.

3.i wish for a new me.
New tak new sangat la kan

4.i wish for a great future ahead
Still wishing

5.i wish for a new car(haha i doubt that i'm gonna get one)
I got a not so new car. But still okay la tu.

6.i wish for happiness in the hearts of the people i love(family and friends)
You guys are happy right? Right? So my wish did come true! :)

7.i wish for a group of great new friends
Not actually a group. But a couple of great new friends! So okay.

8.i wish to achieve excellence in whatever i'm pursuing next
Not to sure about this one

9.i wish for a (something i won't tell) hahaha
Fuck this wish! HAH!!!

10. and lastly i wish that i'd be younger
not possible

So i guess i got most of it, or maybe some of it. But whatever. It was all good. People don't always get what they want so all in all, it was a good year. Could be better! But still goood.

Ohh ya! By the way,
I received quite a few number of "happy new year" from friends and family. And reply them all except for one. And you must know why.
I appreciate the wish and all. I really do, but please just stop saying sorry every fucking time because it makes me wanna barf! Okay? Thanks.

No comments: