Haaaa takut tak? Takut kan?
No worries people. Your secrets are safe with me. I'm just gonna say allowable stuff. So chill.
Okay first of all. I just read Elsa's blog. So I guess you're going to Adelaide huh? Continuing your degree? Well I wish you all the best and GOOD LUCK!! :) Bring back a mat salleh okay?
Next is Khidmah. Need a vacation? Sabar boleh tak. Tunggu lah aku balik. Pls don't go and have fun without me! Please tau? Okay? haha
I also read Tini's blog. Though she lives with me now, I still do stalk her! haha. Why do you love animals more than human? Why tini why?? Firstly kau takleh bela anjing. And also you're allergic to cats kan? So why?
Hmm who else? Hahh I also read Nadia Radhuan's blog. Are u sick?? Oh and your blog is seriously funny! I feel like you're telling me stories although the last time we talked was like 10 freakin years ago!!!!!
Okay moving now to other friends. Messages from me, to YOU.
Farah. Kenapa kau tanak sambung degree kat sini? Taylors mahal tau! Even though campus dia gempak and all. But still why?? Tanak tinggal Bieber lah tu. Ish
Nadia Basok. Dah start 6 months kan? Sila sabar okay. HAHAHAHA
Asyreen. Ally and Noah exist! Believe me, they do.
Ameer Hafiy. If only u could read!! I miss ameer.
Baby. You don't know how MALAS nya aku to go pick u up from school afterwards!
And Ben. I will make u eat cheese! I repeat..... CHEESE. And its gonna be legend - wait for it-
Okay thats it for now. bye bye bye bye bye bye!
3 comments:
lol thank you raihan! Insyallah i will bring back myself a matsaleh! you want me to bring back one for u? But if u kat uk pun,i rasa lagi ramai mat saleh panas2 kan? hehehe :D
p/s-->my sis pun baca ur blog dia cakap u r so punny!
aku xnak komen pasal animal,aku nak komen pasal CHEESEEEE.muahahahahahaha
ececeeehhh statement yg last tu tak tahan waaa hahahah:P
Post a Comment